Mesenchymal Stem Cells - Interest Group
- Gojo S, Gojo N, Takeda Y et al. In vivo cardiovasculogenesis by direct injection of isolated
adult mesenchymal stem cells. Exp Cell Res 2003;288:51–59.
- Liechty KW, MacKenzie TC, Shaaban AF et al. Human mesenchymal stem cells engraft and
demonstrate site-specific differentiation after in utero transplantation in sheep. Nat Med
- Barbash IM, Chouraqui P, Baron J et al. Systemic delivery of bone marrow-derived
mesenchymal stem cells to the infarcted myocardium: Feasibility, cell migration, and body
distribution. Circulation 2003;108:863–868.
- Gao J, Dennis JE, Muzic RF et al. The dynamic in vivo distribution of bone marrow-derived
mesenchymal stem cells after infusion. Cells Tissues Organs 2001;169:12–20.
- Mahmood A, Lu D, Lu M et al. Treatment of traumatic brain injury in adult rats with
intravenous administration of human bone marrow stromal cells. Neurosurgery 2003;53:
- Chen J, Li Y, Wang L et al. Therapeutic benefit of intravenous administration of bone
marrow stromal cells after cerebral ischemia in rats. Stroke 2001;32:1005–1011.
- Wu GD, Nolta JA, Jin YS et al. Migration of mesenchymal stem cells to heart allografts
during chronic rejection. Transplantation 2003;75:679–685.
- Ortiz LA, Gambelli F, McBride C et al. Mesenchymal stem cell engraftment in lung is
enhanced in response to bleomycin exposure and ameliorates its fibrotic effects. Proc Natl
Acad Sci U S A 2003;100:8407–8411.
- Horwitz EM, Prockop DJ, Fitzpatrick LA et al. Transplantability and therapeutic effects of bone
marrow-derived mesenchymal cells in children with osteogenesis imperfecta. Nat Med 1999;